Wednesday, October 8, 2008

why biased, baby?

Some have asked the history of the blog name...

In 2006, I created The Biased Baby, an apparel company for baby and toddler wear. The clothing, mostly t-shirts and onesies, is all politically or socially slanted - so, thus, biased.



Until now, the public couldn't get their hands on these little guys w/o seeking out a retailer. BUT NOW, with a little love called etsy.com, I'll continue my master plan of sprinkling the world with parents who dress their children in things that they would never wear themselves.

While it would be funny to see a stay-at-home-dad wearing an "I like boobies" shirt, I dare say he would quickly find himself uninvited to play dates. And for a mom to wear a shirt that says "my dad is a hottie," well, most of our dads now have hair growing out of their ears.

When I started this blog, I thought I would play off my growing company - because I, too, am biased. I'm bull-headed and ornery, stubborn and sassy. Might as well put it all out there right off the bat.

No comments: