Monday, October 27, 2008

top design

So, I'm completely addicted to Bravo's Top Design. I've watched it from the beginning and I just can't get enough. I've never felt compelled to blog about any of the rooms or vignettes that were created, but this past week totally changed my mind.

I absolutely ADORED Preston's room this week. The challenge was to take a Swarovski chandelier and then build your room around it. Preston was "stuck with" the Sparkle Shady chandelier - because everyone selected their pick in a predetermined order of which Preston was last. The chandelier was amazing and Preston got pretty lucky that he got stuck with the one he did.


Preston took his chandelier and made pure magic. He created a "hotel lounge" (which seems to be a standard approach from him - but, what the heck, they are always cool spaces). This was the result:


For one day and a mere $22,000 - it was brilliant!! Anyone wanna give me $22,000 to see what I could create in that amount of time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Preston was absolutely may favorite this week. He just has a way about him. Looking at him isn't hard either!