Thursday, March 22, 2012

Etsy Love: LemonsWithAPea

Okay, so my onesies are anything but politically correct and I am JUST fine with that. So much so that I actually look forward to the weekly hate mail I get. Most of it goes something like this, "I can't believe that you expect someone to put their baby in this. It's disgusting! You should be ashamed that you create and sell such inappropriate things." Ooohhh, my skin tingles and I get all warm inside everytime I can write a response.

Anyway, that's one of the reasons that I love LemonsWithAPea so much. Robin's Etsy shop is full of little nuggets of wonderful that my haters would equally hate. I mean, what's not to like? Check out some of her adorable prints and hit her up. You won't regret the fact that in that moment,  you grew a set.

While you are at it, follow her blog. She's one of my favorite MoFos.











 


Seriously, don't you have people you want to send these to?? My list is growing.


No comments: