Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Heart...

Temporary tattoos. There are all kinds of really poorly done temporary tattoos in the world. Many of you have children who walk around with crusty remnants on their arms because they either aren't yet willing to let go of it – or because they simply refuse to bathe.

Tatt.ly is a new kind of temporary tattoo marketplace. It has creative art that many of us would love to wear – just to try out what a tattoo might look like – without having our body look like it was decorated by a $.25 candy machine.

My favorite are these tattoos inspired by Pantone® chips - Tattones. In the design industry, I use Pantone® everyday, and I've always wondered what "my" color is. Am I a lime green or a burnt orange? A bright fuchsia or a deep platinum silver? If I purchased these Tatt.lys, I'd be a hairy, pasty, flesh-toned cream.





Images courtesy of Tatt.ly.

No comments: